Abandoned



“Those who know your name trust in you,
for you, O Lord, do not abandon those who search for you.” Psalm 9:10


Do you ever get the feeling that you are abandoned? Alone, scared, tired of making all those hard decisions on your own.

What I love about the Bible is that it is alive and active. Which means it is for us today, to apply to our lives, today.

After sometime of feeling alone and scared, mad and unwanted…God lead me to this verse. “Those who know your name trust in you,
for you, O Lord, do not abandon those who search for you.” Psalm 9:10

I was continually searching, searching for anything that would help me thru this dark place in my life. This verse was like a light in a dark room to me. It illuminated the darkness and it brought in light. Light that I needed, I needed to see that I was not alone. God was with me and he was not going to abandon me…no matter what. True there may be times when I am not as close as I should be... sin separates us from our fellowship with him and when we fail to spend time with Him…our relationship seems distant. 

God is faithful 
and He promises us in His word that He will not abandon those who search for Him.  So are you scared, alone, mad, ready to take matters into your own hands. Search for Him. He wants sweet fellowship with you. He has promised that He will never leave you nor forsake you. (Deut. 31:6) You are His child.. no one can take that away. Whatever you are facing right now.. cling to this verse.. write it on note cards and place them around where you are. 
My sweet friend… He will not abandon you!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This I Know