Praying for my boys!!

One of my goals this year is to help my boys apply

GOD'S TRUTH

to their lives. A lessoned I learned at the age of 19 and one that I still put into practice today. Why is God's truth written down for us? It is for us to use and apply.God's word is TRUTH. In this world we hear so much negative and lies..we need to have a foundation of God's Truth.  I will start out by praying these verses for my sons so that they will know more of God's Truth..which is

     His Word..

... Proverbs 4:20-27.. My son, pay attention to what I say;
turn your ear to my words.  Do not let them out of your sight,
keep them within your heart;  for they are life to those who find them
and health to one’s whole body.  Above all else, guard your heart,
for everything you do flows from it. Keep your mouth free of perversity;
keep corrupt talk far from your lips.  Let your eyes look straight ahead;
fix your gaze directly before you.  Give careful thought to the paths for your feet
and be steadfast in all your ways. Do not turn to the right or the left;
keep your foot from evil.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This I Know