For All the Girls!
I know Valentines is not the happiest for some of you. Honestly, I think we put way too much expectation on the day. On our man or lack there of. Why is this day so hard for most of us? Lets look at Genesis 3:16 NASB To the woman He said, “I will greatly multiply Your pain in childbirth, In pain you will bring forth children; Yet your desire will be for your husband, And he will rule over you.” In the beginning everything was perfect. God said everything He made was good. One example we see if we back up in scripture a bit in Chapter 2 verse 25, is this "Man and his wife were both naked and not ashamed." Are you serious? Not ashamed. HA! Well things had to be perfect for they felt NO SHAME. A perfect garden. A perfect man. A perfect woman. A perfect God, who by the way 'walked among them' (Gen. 3:8). Perfect. That is until the fall. I encourage you if you are not familiar with what happened in the story of the fall to go back and read Genisis 3. Le...
Comments
Post a Comment